Front-End JS Developer
Please view the full description before using the Typeform to apply
At MASQ Network, our mission is to make the internet an open and censorship-free place for all to enjoy freedom-of-information, using our cryptocurrency driven software.
Currently, the front-end team is in the exciting stages of beginning to build our new Electron app with React,js in order to bring the open web to the masses, and we need more hands on deck to make the epic experience we've designed become a reality!
- Have a good understanding of Electron
- Be able to write beautiful, componentised SCSS code using BEM or another CSS coding standard. HTML too, of course!
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GitHub
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance issues
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, and dealing with APIs • Have a keen eye for design, and wanting to make things look true to designs
- Have at least 3 years prior experience developing and architecting web applications
- Experience with binaries, and CLIs (we're integrating a Rust software solution with a React Front end - but don't worry, most of the messaging between the two is complete!)
- Knowledge or experience with web3.js and blockchain interaction
Most of our current team are volunteers, so applicants we are considering are engaged as freelancers and will be handsome remunerated (in cryptocurrency) and there are generous incentives based on the level of contribution and speed of completion.
Maybe you aren’t a perfect match? We're happy to review your application anyways and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission to revolutionise the internet
Please complete the form to be considered for the Front-End developer team!