Please view the full description before using the Typeform to apply
At MASQ Network, our mission is to make the internet an open and censorship-free place for all to enjoy freedom-of-information, using our cryptocurrency driven software.
Currently, our core developer team need more hands on deck to make longer strides in the software code-base.
To be considered you should be proficient in Rust and familiar with writing low and high-level code, with a functional style of programming desired.
MASQ Network works in a fairly flat hierarchy - this offers lots of autonomy and a high level of personal responsibility. We try to support open-source workflows in much of what we do.
- Familiar with the Rust ecosystem
- Experience with working in TDD environment and some knowledge of Agile
- Basic knowledge of networking stack behavior and TCP/IP, HTTP/S protocols
- Experience developing on the Ethereum blockchain, especially using the web3 library
- Experience writing and performance tuning databases
- Plan, develop, test and ship new features and improvements to our Node software, based in GitHub
- Work with a multinational team across all infrastructure parts of our solution and incorporate the latest results/edits from our QA team.
- Interact with and support other team members, such as front-end developers DevOps and testers.
Most of our current team are volunteers, so applicants we are considering are engaged as freelancers and will be handsome remunerated (in cryptocurrency) and there are generous incentives based on the level of contribution and speed of completion.
Maybe you aren’t a perfect match? We're happy to review your application anyway and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission to revolutionize the internet
Please complete the form below to be considered for the developer team